Members of the North American press can expect all-inclusive service and support from Koelnmesse before, during and after a trade fair. Our services include press pre-registration, an on-site press center with PC work stations, wireless internet access, photo service and post-show assistance.
Using the web links below, journalists can access press releases, press kits and photos, request a press pass, find answers to press-related questions (such as press parking and exhibitor product information), or send general inquiries to our US PR team.
We look forward to your visit! Please contact us for any press-related inquiries:
8600 West Bryn Mawr Suite 410 North
Chicago, IL 60631
Tel: (773) 326-9920
Fax: (773) 714-0063
Our goal is to make your job as easy as possible!
We can assist you with:
- Exhibitor Search by location, category or country
- General press information, information about exhibitor releases and new products
- Picture service with images of our trade shows, logo, fairground and Cologne. Images are supplied in ready-to-print format free of charge.
Press Credentials can be ordered online for all of our events. Registration starts 12 weeks prior to each event. Press badges will be mailed to you. The show directory will be supplied at the press center in Cologne.
Koelnmesse has 2 fully operational press centers:
- Press Center North / Congress-Centrum North – 1st floor, close to hall 8
- Press-Centrum East / Congress-Centrum East – 2nd Floor, between Halls 10 & 11